Monday, August 16, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio The Best Day Collection Release Blog Hop



Hi Everybody! Today is such an exciting day! It is release day for the brand new PinkFresh Studio collection "Best Day" and I can tell you It has to be one of my favourite collection ever! 






I am a sucker for florals so this new collection really scratches that itch. All the designs are super refined, whimsical and soft which I love but not only that, it would be super easy to compliment the beautiful papers with your PinkFresh studio stencils.



 

The cut-apart sheet is very original by how it is laid-out and I wanted to make it the star of my layout. I cut it out, stuck it down on a sheet of navy blue cardstock just as it was printed and then went on to stitch each rectangle with my sewing machine. Once the edges were ruffled-up, it created a great effect which I love.



All my layout needed then was my photograph and to be embellished with a few ephemeras, chipboards and enamel dots.




Clustering is one of my favourite technique and go-to and this layout was no exception.



All-in-all, this layout came together very quickly and this is thanks to this beautifully designed collection.

Now for the fun part of the hop! 


You've got to be in it to win it! Here is how:


-You can win the full release on the Pinkfresh blog & YouTube channel. 

-There is also a total of TEN $25  gift cards along the hop: the winners will be picked from the comments so make sure to leave some love on all the blog-hop posts!


Your next stop in the Hop is with Heather Hoffman and make sure you also visit the PinkFresh Studio Blog!


The winners will be announced on August 24 , 2021 on the PinkFresh Studio Giveaway Page. Make sure that you check that page and claim your prize within 2 weeks.


Good luck to you all!!






32 comments:

  1. So creative Emilie! Love the idea of cutting everything apart and stitching it back. So gorgeous!😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. I just love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I do like that soft pastels for fall! You don't see that often

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Great inspiration.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Modern grid is beautiful, love this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the cutting and sewing and the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your creativity Emilie and this LO is really inspiring and original! Gorgeous design 💛

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how your design makes the photograph stand out. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this,such a beautiful layout! I adore this collection,the colors are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so cool looking! A quilt in paper. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so fun! I love this new collection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my lord!!! This layout is amazing!!! I LOVE it!!! You made this new collection even better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your stitching is INCREDIBLE! I can't believe you did all that! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous layout, love the papers and your technique - thanks for sharing how you created it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your layout is so beautiful! I love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This page is so beautifully unique love the colors you used and the navy background just makes it pop

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the layout and the little floral design.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oooh love the textures of this layout wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! I love how you gave new life to your background page! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful layout! I love a patterned paper background!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! What a beautiful layout. I love how you outline stitched all these little boxes. It makes such a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love EVERYTHING about this LO💗

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful layout! Love the stitching…

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your layout and how you actually sewed on it ! So unique and striking! This collection is another winner.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cool way to use the cut apart sheet! Love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your layout - I keep eyeing that paper - I think it is one of my favs in the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love, love your layout as always so stunning and inspirational. That new collection is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful layout! Awesome colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love how you’ve deconstructed, then reconstructed the paper onto the background cardstock! Beautiful page. Thanks for showing off this new collection!

    ReplyDelete