Monday, November 22, 2021

PinkFresh Studio - November 2021 Essentials release - Blog Hop




 Hello all! Welcome to the PinkFresh studio Blog hop! This is so much fun. Today we are celebrating the release of the brand new Essentials which is made out of loads of dies! You can find all the new products here





I love the versatility of dies. They can be used for any projects and any themes.




For this project, I especially had fun using the dies alongside the Holiday Magic collection to create a non-christmassy layout! 




Even though you would think the slimline dies are aimed at card-makers, they are great to add details to any layout!



The hearts are my new must-haves and go to in order to add a accents to a page.



I really had fun creating this layout! But this is a hop to make sure you visit all the girls taking part to share some love HERE

Play along with us and you could win the full release on the Pinkfresh blog & YouTube channel as well as a total of TEN $25  gift cards along the hop. As per usual with blog hops - the winners will be picked from the comments.


The winners will be announced on November 30, 2021 on our GIVEAWAY PAGE. You must check that page & claim your prize within 2 weeks.



Please make sure you join the hop fun and play along with us! 





41 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I love this page and those soft blues are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens I so want to CASE this. I have a grandson coming in March. So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you used the frames in this beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to see these used on a scrapbook page - I love it. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful layout. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful ans sweet layout. So pretty 😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new details on the essentials dies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout! (and beautiful baby!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This layout is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning layout! And adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful representation of the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, such a beautiful layout and what a super cute baby, thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your baby is absolutely adorable!
    I don't scrapbook too often but this layout has me itching to get some photos out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. BEAUTIFUL!! Loving all those hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is a beautiful layout...I have a new two-week old grandbaby to use this layout for.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable layout, yes dies are awesome for our scrapbook pages too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I love the mixture of blue papers. Such cute designs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful layout! Love the soft blue palette, and the use of the new essentials!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty way to put together a scrapbook page! Love this! TFS -
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the soft blues, hearts and butterflies, plus that baby . . . !!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely beautiful page with soft blues and stitched hearts to complement adorable baby pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a sweet layout! I love the different patterns on the hearts and the soft blues!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a beautiful layout! I love seeing the products used on layouts as I can sometimes have a hard time seeing how to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous layout. Love the blue
    check that takes your eye through
    the design. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a lovely layout! I love how you incorporated these new dies.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous layout. I love the mix of papers and the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a pretty layout! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful layout! I love the pretty hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful! I am very inspired to use some of my dies on a scrapbook layout. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What an awesome layout. Those hearts are such a great shape.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is just so pretty. I love the colors and the photo booth style of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  32. beautiful layout - love the little details

    ReplyDelete
  33. So cute!! The baby and the layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. What beautiful designs and layout! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete