Thursday, April 29, 2021

Just Married - Simple Stories - Happily Ever After

 


Hi everybody!
I am finally able to share with you my first project for Simple Stories! This layout features the beautiful HAPPILY EVER AFTER collection. We haven’t been invited to too many weddings lately due to the way things are around the world. However, I decided to finally record my brother’s wedding. It was such a happy occasion, and the new Simple Stories collection is just perfect to document this beautiful event.

                 

              
I just love how easy this page came together. My inspiration was the golden frame from the Romance paper. I fussy-cut it out and mounted it with double sided sticky foam pads on the B side of the Just Married paper. I used the Photo Mat Template to help me effortlessly mount my photograph on a piece cut-out of the B side of the 2x2/4x4 elements paper. 
                

                 

I used several ephemera from the Bits and Pieces pack as well as from the Journal Bits and Pieces to build-up interest and details around the photograph. This helps to draw the eye to what should be the focus of your page.

                     

             

The Foam Sticker pack gave me the perfect title with “Just Married”. It was the perfect fit both in size and with the meaning as the photograph had been taken shortly after the wedding ceremony. 
                

                

What better than to finish off this layout with a bit of bling?! For that, I used the amazing Decorative Brads. They added just the right amount of glam, perfect for a wedding layout!

                 

                
I had so much fun creating this layout! I hope you check the new HAPPILY EVER AFTER collection from Simple Stories at your local scrapbook supplies store. You are going to feel love all around you!
                          



No comments:

Post a Comment