Saturday, April 17, 2021

Keep it Real - Hey Little Magpie - PinkFresh Studio Keeping it Real

 

"<yoastmark

For this layout I wanted to focus on two of the greener papers: A little chaos and Reality check.

"<yoastmark

A normal design rule would be to use the darker paper on the bottom however in this instance it is a rule that can be broken.

"<yoastmark

The darker paper at the top creates the perfect base for my photo and embellishments. I mounted the photograph on the yellow side of Daily Grind. This helps it to stand out. I then layered Floral Ephemeras and the basic Ephemeras around my photograph.

"<yoastmark

The lighter bottom allowed me to create a tone-on-tone mixed media background. This helps create a visual base for the elements I wanted to add in order to create more interest on my layout. The puffy stickers and cardstock stickers were a great addition.

"<yoastmark

Once again I mounted the Puffy phrase stickers onto some paper to create my title. This is a technique I love to use. Lastly, a few drops of Nuvo Drops for added details.

Lots of love xx



No comments:

Post a Comment