Thursday, April 15, 2021

Perfectly Good - Hey Little Magpie - PinkFresh Studio Keeping it Real

 

"<yoastmark

Keeping it Real by PinkFresh studio is a different collection from what we see usually for sure! The B-side of the Big-mood paper is gorgeous. I cut out all the colourful stripes and then glue them back in the same order on a sheet of white cardstock. A single line on glue in the middle of each stripe is enough to secure them. I then ran the sheet of paper down my sewing machine, stitching each edge of each stripe. Once done, I ruffled the edges to lift them up and create an awesome texture.

"<yoastmark

Next step, I placed my photographs and then decorated around them with the Floral Ephemeras.

"<yoastmark

Puffy stickers and the second pack of Ephemeras are perfect to add extra dimension.

"<yoastmark

Layering the different elements cerate depth and enough separation between the photographs without breaking the continuity.

"<yoastmark

I glued the Puffy phrase stickers onto some paper to create my title. This helps my title stand-out without making it too chunky.

"<yoastmark

I finished off by adding some of the Cardstock Stickers to add some more straight lines again which helps my clustering of photographs and embellishment merge with the background.

Lots of love,



No comments:

Post a Comment